Fallout 76: How to Find The Flatwoods Monster
The Flatwoods Monster is a humanoid monster in Fallout 76, I’ve played this game for nearly 200 hours and have yet to see this monster, so I decided to find it and tell you how.
Finding this monster can be extremely rare, and it spawns as a random event. We’ve found the best way to find this creature is to server hop, or to fast travel between a few areas until it appears. This can take quite awhile due to the rarity of this monster spawning.
Locations where the Flatwoods Monster Spawns
- Near Abbies Bunker
- Across the river from Dyer Chemical.
- Outside Converted munitions factory.
- South East of Spruce Knob Channels on a cliff side.
- The woods west of Wilson Brother’s Auto Repair.
- Near the Top of the World.
If you travel to these locations you are going to end up running into this rare monster. If you do run into this monster please let us know how it went. Check out our guides section for even more Fallout 76 guides, and content.